I'm Back...

Welcome Room, Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

MissImperfect
Detective

I'm Back...

Post by MissImperfect »

I felt like I should post this in the Welcome section since it's been that long since I've been on. For those of you who don't know me my name is Laura. I am Mary (eobenstabler)'s sister. Mary told me about all the birthday wishes, and I wanted to thank you all. It's hard to believe I'm an "adult" now. My parents got me an IPod Touch for my birthday so I'm enjoying that.

Also, this year I got a job at our school's After School Care program. I watch anywhere from 55-70 kids ages 4-12 (although more on the 4 end than the 12). I work with 3-4 other people and I love what I do. Being around kids, it's impossible to be sad for too long. They are so fun to be around.

As for the other stuff in my life, I'd rather not share all of that. But if you have questions, don't hesitate to message me. I'd love to catch up with a lot of you. :D

xoxo,
Laura
eobenstabler4ever
Inspector

Re: I'm Back...

Post by eobenstabler4ever »

Laura! You're not off the face of the universe! Well I guess I already kinda knew that considering I see you every day. But anyway, nice to see you back on! Love ya lots!
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

LAURA!!!!???!!!!...You're back!!! YAY :) I'm so happy to hear about your doing so well and your scholarships are awesome! Congrats! Have you decided which school you want to attend yet?
Good to see you gal! Keep coming back and up to date on what's happening...
Joan
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
MissImperfect
Detective

Post by MissImperfect »

oefangran wrote:LAURA!!!!???!!!!...You're back!!! YAY :) I'm so happy to hear about your doing so well and your scholarships are awesome! Congrats! Have you decided which school you want to attend yet?
Good to see you gal! Keep coming back and up to date on what's happening...
Joan
Hey Joan. It's sure been awhile hasn't it? Creighton offered me $14,000 a year ($56,000 total) while Xavier offered me $15,000 a year ($60,000 total). Those were always my top two, but now I've got to wait and see if I can get any more from them. A lot of decisions for me in the near future.
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

Welcome back, Laura! 8-) That's awesome how your parents got you an IPod Touch for your birthday! Also, that's wonderful how you are working at your school's After School Care Program.
"Work hard; take chances; and be very bold!" - - Quote by Vanessa Redgrave from Julia.
BEG GALS
"We exist because someone remembers us - - not vice versa." - -Quote by Caye in Princesas/Princesses.
"I carry your heart with me; I am never without it;I fear no fate;I want no world and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you..I carry your heart."- -Poem by ee cummings.
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

Welcome back Laura!!

and keep in thouch we are glad you are back s))

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Welcome back. :1::
Speak softly, but carry a big stick
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

I'm back. Spent a week in Waikiki, HI. Number one son, Ken, got married to Jennifer, Jenn. Yup, all my kids are now married. Raise the flag !!! Trip back from Honolulu was a Lulu. Yup we walked into the house after midnight, after travelling all day. Talk about lack of good connections and the lack of interest on the part of the airlines, buses, cabs, etc. We shared a cab with a fellow en route to Florida, and he has been travelling for two days. Good Luck. 01)(
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Welcome back Pennsy! We missed you but I kinda thought you might be becoming mom-in-law again! :1::
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

Welcome back!!

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

That's fantastic news, pennsy ! :) Congratulations, well-wishes, and blessings to Ken and Jenn ! :) That's nice how they got married in Hawaii.

We agree with Joan: we missed you !
"Work hard; take chances; and be very bold!" - - Quote by Vanessa Redgrave from Julia.
BEG GALS
"We exist because someone remembers us - - not vice versa." - -Quote by Caye in Princesas/Princesses.
"I carry your heart with me; I am never without it;I fear no fate;I want no world and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you..I carry your heart."- -Poem by ee cummings.
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

ALOHA !!!!!! Many thanks, now about all those bills.............

We did go to a Luau and had a blast, ate too much, as usual. Visited the Battleship Missouri, and the Pearl Harbor memorial. Really sad, and one impressive Battleship. Learned a new come on.......CmonIwannalayuh. LOL. :1::
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

You are a MESS gal^^LOL
Danjakejoe
Deputy Chief

Post by Danjakejoe »

Welcome back Pennsey. Congratulations to your son Ken and his beautiful bride Jenn. May they have many happy years.
You are stronger than you think you are. Keep pushing forward, never give up on your dreams, and don't let anyone stop you.
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Thanks to all. The happy couple are taking their honeymoon on Maoi, HI. I hope that they won't tear the place apart. LOL