Hi everyone!

Welcome Room, Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

fifie
Police Officer

Hi everyone!

Post by fifie »

hello!!

I just found my password and I realize that I never leave a message on this board even if I let some messages on gallery. I'm Adeline, I'm french and I'm just ok with english language so I apologize for my future mistakes in english, do not hesitate to correct me, in fact I prefer if you do because that gonna help me to progress :).
I live near Paris and work in a research laboratory.

I always like SVU but I became a real fan two years ago! I don't why I sunddenly love the show, it's probably because of one episode I don't know which one. I bought all the season of SVU in DVD, 13€ per season, really cheap :) I have watched all seasons in 2 months. Love it!
I went to New York for New year's Eve and I met Mariska :) So happy! I want to share with you my experience and photos, I even wrote a text to tell you but I don't know how to post it on the gallery board! May someone help me?

I do appreciate the great work you do on the website, it's always a pleasure to discuss about Mariska and the show with others people who like it

Talk to you soon

A.
apple
Deputy Chief

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by apple »

Welcome Adeline , hope you enjoy this board as much as I do!
sign made by Nathalie
Please don't leave me!
rambabe
Bureau Chief

Post by rambabe »

fifie wrote:hello!!

I just found my password and I realize that I never leave a message on this board even if I let some messages on gallery. I'm Adeline, I'm french and I'm just ok with english language so I apologize for my future mistakes in english, do not hesitate to correct me, in fact I prefer if you do because that gonna help me to progress :).
I live near Paris and work in a research laboratory.

I always like SVU but I became a real fan two years ago! I don't why I sunddenly love the show, it's probably because of one episode I don't know which one. I bought all the season of SVU in DVD, 13€ per season, really cheap :) I have watched all seasons in 2 months. Love it!
I went to New York for New year's Eve and I met Mariska :) So happy! I want to share with you my experience and photos, I even wrote a text to tell you but I don't know how to post it on the gallery board! May someone help me?

I do appreciate the great work you do on the website, it's always a pleasure to discuss about Mariska and the show with others people who like it

Talk to you soon

A.
I read your wonderful story in the "Share Your Mariska Experiences " thread. PM oefangran (Joan) for help in uploading your pics in the gallery. She will be more than happy to help you. And welcome aboard! C'est la vie!
Image2004_big_senior_victims_unit by trixie_12, on Flickr
Banner by oefangran; Avatar by CATH
Nienke_Benson
Captain

Post by Nienke_Benson »

nice to meet you, you are very welcome here, great to read your story about meeting MH!!!
*❤ People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges ❤ *

Sign & avi made by myself..
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Hi Adeline...Nice to meet you and we're so happy to have you join our little family of Mariska fans...I will be happy to help you or do it for you. Just let me know please!
I hope I see you around a lot and your English is 500% better than my French! LOL
Joan :1::
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
Jean38
Assistant Chief

Post by Jean38 »

Welcome to the Board, Adeline.
Signature[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/devoted/MHGGC2.jpg[/img]& avatar by oefangran
fifie
Police Officer

Post by fifie »

Thanks everyone :) You all seem really nice. Glad to be here, now I have to get an avatar and a banner !

But first: upload my pictures of SVU, Joan I will need your help ! I send you a PM right now...
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

Hello, Adeline ! 8-) Welcome to the Mariska Hargitay Message Board ! :mrgreen:
"Work hard; take chances; and be very bold!" - - Quote by Vanessa Redgrave from Julia.
BEG GALS
"We exist because someone remembers us - - not vice versa." - -Quote by Caye in Princesas/Princesses.
"I carry your heart with me; I am never without it;I fear no fate;I want no world and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you..I carry your heart."- -Poem by ee cummings.