Hi everyone

Welcome Room, Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

mariskafan05
Police Officer

Hi everyone

Post by mariskafan05 »

Hi everyone. I joined a couple months ago and guess I never posted an introduction post. My name is Sarah, I'm 22 and live in Illinois. I have only been a fan of SVU since about mid November of last year, but I absolutely love the show and think Mariska is an amazing actress.

Other things about me, I'm a huge Broadway fan. I love going to musicals with friends when I have the chance. I work as a part time dispatcher for a college police department. I also play violin and have been playing since 4th grade.
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Re: Hi everyone

Post by oefangran »

Hi Sarah and welcome to our small but caring family of Mariska fans! We are mainly gals but have a few big abd burley guys also! I sure hope you feel welcome here, maje new friends and post a lot! Nice meeting you!
Joan :1::
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
angelwings12
Deputy Inspector

Post by angelwings12 »

Hi Sarah and welcome to the board. Hope you like it here and I look forward to seeing you around.
I'm going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like it's all a dream, and pretend like it's not hurting me.
Jean38
Assistant Chief

Post by Jean38 »

Welcome to the Board, Sarah.
Signature[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/devoted/MHGGC2.jpg[/img]& avatar by oefangran
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Howdy. 1:1
Speak softly, but carry a big stick
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

Welcome aboard Sarah; feel at home make new friends and share on your admiration for Mariska or SVU you are in the right place! :1::

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska
Danjakejoe
Deputy Chief

Post by Danjakejoe »

Welcome Sarah.
You are stronger than you think you are. Keep pushing forward, never give up on your dreams, and don't let anyone stop you.
mariskafan05
Police Officer

Post by mariskafan05 »

Thanks everyone!

Also, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me with my signature. I am on other message boards so I know how it's supposed to work but I can't get the image to show up. It just shows the img code.
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Sarah, I'm assuming you know how to get there because you have your avatar in place...The siggie needs to have this format:
[img ]http://img.photobucket.com/%20%20album4 ... ue-1-1.jpg[/img] (I altered mt name slightly so you can see the format instead od the pix)

Double check yours for anything different like one of the brackets [ ] missing or the / missing etc...if it still doesn't work PM me with the img code and I will try to figure out why...or your banner and I will fix it for you...Or try! LOL
Joan
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
Destiny
Deputy Inspector

Post by Destiny »

Welcome Sarah! I hope you like us here! :) I'm Destiny, or Des, or D. Hahah. :D
[img]http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o385/butterfly4015/oh-snap.png[/img]
Beautiful Banner By Sami The Great!
RIP Tommy, angel in heaven <3