Hey - I am new

Welcome Room, Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

starbuck1982
Police Officer

Hey - I am new

Post by starbuck1982 »

Hi!
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello!
My name is Eva and I am from Vienna, the heart of Europe. I torture kids for money, long version of being a teacher.
I love SVU a lot especially the chemistry between the two. I am into the show for years now (since around the start of season 5) but I didnt know that there was such a huge community. Anway, now I am here ;)

~Buckie
Danjakejoe
Deputy Chief

Re: Hey - I am new

Post by Danjakejoe »

Welcome to our wonderful little family. Jump in and post away, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. We are here for each other.
You are stronger than you think you are. Keep pushing forward, never give up on your dreams, and don't let anyone stop you.
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Hey Buckie or Eva! (Whichever you prefer?) Welcome into our small but caring and goofy little family...I am a retired ex teacher also but my kids tortured ME! LOL... I hope you like us and feel comfortable here and that we see you around a lot! Post as much as you want and I hope you make a lot of new friends!
Joan :1::
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Welcome aboard. :1::
Speak softly, but carry a big stick
Jean38
Assistant Chief

Post by Jean38 »

Glad you found us. welcome.
Signature[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/devoted/MHGGC2.jpg[/img]& avatar by oefangran
angelwings12
Deputy Inspector

Post by angelwings12 »

Welcome to our little family Buckie. I hope you like it here and make some new friends. Hope to see you around.
I'm going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like it's all a dream, and pretend like it's not hurting me.
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

Welcome to the family and feel free to ask waht ever you want, share what ever you want to share and don't torture those kids too much :lol:

Hope you find friends here and post away!

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska