HI

Welcome Room, Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

Bodil-Amanda
Police Officer

HI

Post by Bodil-Amanda »

hey I'm totally new to this, I have enjoyed special victium unit now for 1 year but what has fascinated me most is really you Mariska .... I wonder if there is an e-mail address I could have sent you an email and I must say I'm big fan of you and special victium unit ... have a good day everyone

Love from Bodil-Amanda (Norway) :ks:
Female, Age: 23, Norway
About Me:
I am a biseksuel girl of 23 years from Norway and love Amanda Tapping. She is my favorite actor, I look up to it .... And I'm an honest and open person, so there are any questions so ask me as well ... i have two cats that are my children, and I is single. I do not know what to say, I fluctuate much in the mood but is quiet and calm for the most part. May also have some hyper-active hours of fun and much laughter:) Like to help others and where it is needed:)
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Re: HI

Post by oefangran »

Hi Bodil-Amanda,
Welcome to our Mariska fan board...Your English is super! I sure hope we see you around a lot and you make new friends and post a lot...
You will find how to contact Mariska at this link but it usually takes months to get ant answer because she's so busy!
http://mariska.com/contact/
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
Danjakejoe
Deputy Chief

Post by Danjakejoe »

Welcome to our little family Bodil-Amanda, Glad to have you here, feel free look around, and post away.
You are stronger than you think you are. Keep pushing forward, never give up on your dreams, and don't let anyone stop you.
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

Hello Bodil-Amanda (from Norway) ;-)

As soon as I read your name I wonder if you knew AT and you do! now we have two things in common, Mariska Hargitay and Amanda Tappin (I'm a fan of tis fine lady as well) so I guess we have more than two things in commom ah??

Well since this is the MH Board, feel very welcome to the family and hope you interact and give us your thoughts about Mariska, SVU or whatever.

WELCOME!!! :fu:

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska
Bodil-Amanda
Police Officer

Post by Bodil-Amanda »

Danjakejoe wrote:Welcome to our little family Bodil-Amanda, Glad to have you here, feel free look around, and post away.
About Me:
I am a biseksuel girl of 23 years from Norway and love Amanda Tapping. She is my favorite actor, I look up to it .... And I'm an honest and open person, so there are any questions so ask me as well ... i have two cats that are my children, and I is single. I do not know what to say, I fluctuate much in the mood but is quiet and calm for the most part. May also have some hyper-active hours of fun and much laughter:) Like to help others and where it is needed:)
Bodil-Amanda
Police Officer

Post by Bodil-Amanda »

dian wrote:Hello Bodil-Amanda (from Norway) ;-)

As soon as I read your name I wonder if you knew AT and you do! now we have two things in common, Mariska Hargitay and Amanda Tappin (I'm a fan of tis fine lady as well) so I guess we have more than two things in commom ah??

Well since this is the MH Board, feel very welcome to the family and hope you interact and give us your thoughts about Mariska, SVU or whatever.

WELCOME!!! :fu:
yess im on AT...thanks:)
About Me:
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

Welcome, Bodil-Amanda. 8-)
"Work hard; take chances; and be very bold!" - - Quote by Vanessa Redgrave from Julia.
BEG GALS
"We exist because someone remembers us - - not vice versa." - -Quote by Caye in Princesas/Princesses.
"I carry your heart with me; I am never without it;I fear no fate;I want no world and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you..I carry your heart."- -Poem by ee cummings.
Bodil-Amanda
Police Officer

Post by Bodil-Amanda »

BEG Gals wrote:Welcome, Bodil-Amanda. 8-)
Thanks, it is so kinde of u...
About Me:
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

You are welcome, Bodil-Amanda. 8-)
"Work hard; take chances; and be very bold!" - - Quote by Vanessa Redgrave from Julia.
BEG GALS
"We exist because someone remembers us - - not vice versa." - -Quote by Caye in Princesas/Princesses.
"I carry your heart with me; I am never without it;I fear no fate;I want no world and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you..I carry your heart."- -Poem by ee cummings.
Bodil-Amanda
Police Officer

Post by Bodil-Amanda »

BEG Gals wrote:You are welcome, Bodil-Amanda. 8-)
thanks,,,it so good to hear.... :1::
About Me:
Bodil-Amanda
Police Officer

Post by Bodil-Amanda »

Danjakejoe wrote:Welcome to our little family Bodil-Amanda, Glad to have you here, feel free look around, and post away.
hi...and Thanks i wiil do that... :sat:
About Me: