My baby

Welcome Room, Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

Rascall76
Police Officer

My baby

Post by Rascall76 »

I just wanted to let Mariska know that I love her name so much that I used it for my new baby's name ...... Abbigayle Mariska...? What do you think? My husband says it's new and different, he likes it. :-P
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Re: My baby

Post by oefangran »

I love that...nice choice! Thanks for sharing and take care of that new 'blessing'...I bet she's beautiful! :1::
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Like the unusual spelling of the first name. She will be Abby for short. s))
Speak softly, but carry a big stick
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

That is great, Rascall76! :) Abbigayle Mariska is such a lovely name! 8-) Your baby sounds beautiful! 8-)
"Work hard; take chances; and be very bold!" - - Quote by Vanessa Redgrave from Julia.
BEG GALS
"We exist because someone remembers us - - not vice versa." - -Quote by Caye in Princesas/Princesses.
"I carry your heart with me; I am never without it;I fear no fate;I want no world and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you..I carry your heart."- -Poem by ee cummings.
Rascall76
Police Officer

Post by Rascall76 »

BEG Gals wrote:That is great, Rascall76! :) Abbigayle Mariska is such a lovely name! 8-) Your baby sounds beautiful! 8-)

Thank you. My husband likes it because it's different and not like everybody else. She can use the name Abby or Gayle or her middle name Mariska when she gets older. But to me she will be my little miracle. f_ff :ouch: :km:
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Babies are miracles...they are also our future! Upload a pix for us to 'Oooo and Awwww' over sometime...we have a thread just for pix and would love to see them sometime!
Joan
Rascall76
Police Officer

Post by Rascall76 »

oefangran wrote:I love that...nice choice! Thanks for sharing and take care of that new 'blessing'...I bet she's beautiful! :1::

Thank you very much. The ultrasound that I have shows her hand up by the hair on her head and actually playing with her hair. She has chubby cheeks in her ultrasounds, and yes she will be beautiful just like her other sisters, and of course strong like her brothers. I hope and pray that maybe someday I would or Abbigayle would meet the lady she is named after. Bless you all and I pray I don't go any earlier than the date I have my scheduled c-section the 29th of November. 10 weeks to go though, and counting down till the day I meet my baby girl. :ks: :fu: :km:
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

We will keep you in our prayers gal and hope that new baby girl is perfect and on time...How many Brothers and Sisters will she have?
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

You are welcome, Rascall76. :) You, your husband, Abbigayle Mariska, and your family are in our prayers and thoughts.
"Work hard; take chances; and be very bold!" - - Quote by Vanessa Redgrave from Julia.
BEG GALS
"We exist because someone remembers us - - not vice versa." - -Quote by Caye in Princesas/Princesses.
"I carry your heart with me; I am never without it;I fear no fate;I want no world and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you..I carry your heart."- -Poem by ee cummings.
Rascall76
Police Officer

Post by Rascall76 »

oefangran wrote:We will keep you in our prayers gal and hope that new baby girl is perfect and on time...How many Brothers and Sisters will she have?

She has 5 sisters and 3 brothers.
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

WOW! So she will be #9...Bless your heart! :)
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Have you figured out yet what is causing all those kids ????? LOL s))
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

That is wonderful how Abbigayle Mariska has 5 sisters and 3 brothers, Rascall76! :)
BEG GALS
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Must be catching. My niece just gave birth this morning to a Hannah Rose, seven pounds eleven ounces. The baby is fine, but the momma will be in the hospital for awhile, infections. How do you get infections in a hospital ? :km:
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

Congratulations on the birth of your niece's baby girl, pennsy ! :) Hannah Rose is such a lovely name !!We are sorry that your niece had an infection in the hospital. We hope that she will feel better soon. She is in our prayers and thoughts.

BEG GALS