Board Rules

Please glance over before posting

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

reece
Detective

Post by reece »

tech wrote:score is = my friend

I am a she too.
I am confused, what team am I on now? Are we winning? Can I have a cookie for breakfast and still be on my team? I think some teams are really strict about the no cookie for breakfast rule.
tech
Bureau Chief

Post by tech »

Actually we are all on one team.

Cookies are fine for breakfast as long as they have oatmeal in them.
[img]http://mariskahargitay.org/board/signatures/mariskajeans1.jpg[/img]
thanks for the banner Bear
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Okay Whit, you get to choose! (Talking about putting you in a hard place!) LOL

And as for that 'cookie' the only ones allowed are the 'puter' type unless you're totally alone and no one actually sees you eat it, then chocolate chip, M&Ms or peanut butter are allowed! BUT absolutely NO DOUBLE Doozies are allowed! (unless shared with the ummm, uh... staff here!)
We have a large staff, so techie and I will eat for everyone! LOL
Last edited by oefangran on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
tech
Bureau Chief

Post by tech »

We have a large staff, so techie and I will eat for everyone! LOL
Techie's on a diet.
reece
Detective

Post by reece »

Well it actually wasnt a cookie so much as it was a graham cracker broken in half and then filled with white frosting in the middle (since someone had left the graham crackers and frosting in the living room, and I was to tired to get up and get something else). Is that still acceptable?
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

reece wrote:Well it actually wasnt a cookie so much as it was a graham cracker broken in half and then filled with white frosting in the middle (since someone had left the graham crackers and frosting in the living room, and I was to tired to get up and get something else). Is that still acceptable?
Techie's on a diet.
LOL...excuses, excuses....I don't THINK so missy...I'm sure that graham cracker and butter cream frosting just....ummmm, butter cream frosting????mmmmmmm butter cream frosting! Sweet, gooey......oh shoot, being a diabetic is for the birds! Now where was I???? Dayum CRS.....
Diet, techie?...you're already thin...why? I've lost about 40 since October on some new diabetic shots my endocrinologist has me on...I don't like the idea of shots, but it's working! Yeah....
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

Wow!! I feel left out you gals are having your own little private party here :shock: shame on you :-P

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska
grumpybear
Bureau Chief

Post by grumpybear »

dian wrote:Wow!! I feel left out you gals are having your own little private party here :shock: shame on you :-P
We can start our own team if they don't want us...
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a337/jenvalente709/Various%20banners/nrossig.jpg[/img]
Otalia - The greatest love story ever on TV!
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

dian wrote:Wow!! I feel left out you gals are having your own little private party here :shock: shame on you :-P
No need for that...open invitation gal...hold your nose and jump right in...the water's great! LOL
TiaJuana
reece
Detective

Post by reece »

We can have a team party (and by team I mean everyone at MH.org) and I will bring the punch and cookies (and by cookies I mean left over graham crackers and frosting)
tech
Bureau Chief

Post by tech »

we're all on the same team!

I decided to eat snap peas instead of snacking on popcorn and potato chips. Well the snap peas were more fattening cause I gained 8lbs in 1.5 weeks.

So now I have to eat water.
reece
Detective

Post by reece »

tech wrote: I decided to eat snap peas instead of snacking on popcorn and potato chips. Well the snap peas were more fattening cause I gained 8lbs in 1.5 weeks.
Wow that sucks. I decided to cut up carrot and bring that to work to snack on instead of candy. I am hoping its healthier. But who knows. I wish I had Pea's. They sound really good right now.
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

Ok :-P now I going to turn into a health/food/eater mm :???: not I'll bring the oreo's and milk ;-)

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska
Jean38
Assistant Chief

Post by Jean38 »

I'll bring ice cream and chocolate fudge sauce.
Signature[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/devoted/MHGGC2.jpg[/img]& avatar by oefangran
rambabe
Bureau Chief

Post by rambabe »

Dear Joan and Techie: I just found this crazy thread and am disappointed you did not not ask me personally to join your team. So I will just jump right in. Sorry I can't be much help with the goodies, as I have ARD ( Acid Reflux Disease for those of you not up on medical terms) and am on a very strict diet. I think Joan will understand as she is a diabetic. The rest of you can bring all the food and drink while i wallow with my apple juice and oatmeal.

Reece- sorry you had to meet me this way for the first time. I am the resident lunatic next to Joan-just ask her!! :mrgreen:
Image2004_big_senior_victims_unit by trixie_12, on Flickr
Banner by oefangran; Avatar by CATH