Is Mariska on Myspace/Twitter/Facebook???

Please glance over before posting

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

tech
Bureau Chief

Is Mariska on Myspace/Twitter/Facebook???

Post by tech »

Please be warned that there is a person posing as Mariska on myspace.
This is NOT Mariska.http://www.myspace.com/joyful_heart_foundation
Mariska has stated she does NOT have a membership on any of these sites BUT she does tweet occasionally with Neal Baer on his twitter acct...
[img]http://mariskahargitay.org/board/signatures/mariskajeans1.jpg[/img]
thanks for the banner Bear
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Thanks Jordy...peeps NEVAH cease to amaze me...Oh well, it takes ALL kinds of weirdos I guess! LOL
Joan
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
grumpybear
Bureau Chief

Post by grumpybear »

I saw that the other night...
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a337/jenvalente709/Various%20banners/nrossig.jpg[/img]
Otalia - The greatest love story ever on TV!
Jean38
Assistant Chief

Post by Jean38 »

Thanks for the info. I just don't understand why anyone would want to do that.
Signature[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/devoted/MHGGC2.jpg[/img]& avatar by oefangran
shamar1
Police Officer

Post by shamar1 »

I can't understand it either but I know the name of that disease. It is called "Brittneyitis". Symptoms include an addiction to being the center of attention, lying to get attention and being under the misguided assumption that the world revolves around them. All of it is just to get attention, to feel special, to feel the kind of love Mariska gets from all her fans. The fact that they are lying to people doesn't seem to matter to them, that craving for attention is just too much. I hope they shut it down really, really soon and MySpace cannot say that they can't do anything about it because that person is using JHF's name and isn't in any way affilliated with JHF so that is copywright infringement. When it gets shut down that person will probably just pop up somewhere else.

Just remember people, if Mariska is involved in anything she will announce it on her PERSONAL web site. If it is anything that has to do with JHF she will announce it on her PERSONAL web site with a link to JHF just as she has time and time again. If you see something/anything anywhere that insinuates, states or claim to be affilliated in any way to Mariska or JHF DO NOT BELIEVE IT until it is announced on her PERSONAL web site. Her PERSONAL web site is affilliated with her, the JHF OFFICIAL web site is affilliated with her, anything else isn't in anyway affilliated with her until she says otherwise!! So please, do not give your personal information to ANY site that claims any affilliation to her. Thank you!!

SAM
[b][i][color=purple][size=117]No one can take advantage of you without your consent![/size][/color][/i][/b]

[b][i][color=red][size=134]Breastmilk[/size] [size=117] - the gift that lasts a lifetime[/size][/color][/i][/b]
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

wow I had heard/read of this, actually from either an entreview or questions to the Mariska site, thanks for the heads up again.
dian

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska
punkyplattycakes

Post by punkyplattycakes »

thanks for telling us this..aunty tech...
julie
Assistant Chief

Post by julie »

Will people ever learn? :roll:
DaniSVUfan1985
Police Officer

Post by DaniSVUfan1985 »

thank go myspace finally caught on to the person's scam. I am so sorry for Mariska that something like this happened.
Hi, I'm Danielle but everyone calls me Dani
tech
Bureau Chief

Post by tech »

HI! DaniSVUfan1985
[img]http://mariskahargitay.org/board/signatures/mariskajeans1.jpg[/img]
thanks for the banner Bear
DaniSVUfan1985
Police Officer

Post by DaniSVUfan1985 »

hi tech
Hi, I'm Danielle but everyone calls me Dani
LuvMariska
Police Officer

Post by LuvMariska »

Its ok because I dont use myspace so im great thank you for the notice
nicole812us
Police Officer

Post by nicole812us »

Mariska has mentioned in an interview, or somewhere, that she doesn't like My Space. I think someone has asked her if she had a page. It is sad that people need this attention.

shamar1: I like your description. "Brittneyitis" is a very good name for it.
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Yes, it is very sad when someone represents themselves as someone else...I personally think it's an illness and a form of 'identity fraud'...I'm just glad s/he didn't mess-up anyones minds with rude or off-color remarks to emails/PMs! (Or HOPE not!)
Joan
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
LuvMariska
Police Officer

Post by LuvMariska »

poor Mariska. People just dont wanna pay the respect. But on the bright side look at all of these fans on this site. she has this site and times it by a million and she diserves it all. :-P